Defining & delivering outcomes
Regulators work within a resource-constrained environment and despite this, are being asked to do what they do – quicker. Knowing what investigations to prioritise and what enforcement actions to take is not easy, and if done poorly, can hinder outcomes and broader impacts to the regulated community.
The Enhancing Investigations & Enforcement Outcomes Conference will explore best practices around investigations, primarily on how to make them more efficient and effective, as well as demonstrating the different enforcement actions that can lead to the best outcomes.
Overcome your hurdles, hear insights & network with peers on
- Driving innovative compliance models
- Increasing effective inter-agency co-operation on operations
- Innovative tools for investigation, evidence & case management
- Choosing the right enforcement action
How did our attendees benefit at the 2018 Enforcement conference?
- 91% of participants would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 90% of attendees appreciated the insightful presentations and workshop
- 89% of participants referred to the event as an excellent learning and networking platform
- Compliance & enforcement
- Regulatory practice & operations
Who will attend?
State & federal regulators, regulatory agencies and local government regulators, government departments & associations responsible for:
Attend to learn:
- Improving the efficiency of investigations
- Using behavioural insights to better regulate
- Choosing the right enforcement action for better outcomes
- Driving an educated & regulated approach