Exploring effectiveness & efficiency in regulation
Regulatory bodies are responsible for managing multiple investigations with limited resources. It is a constant challenge to juggle conflicting priorities, navigate legal roadblocks and remain proactive in a rapidly evolving sector.
The 3rd Enhancing Investigations & Enforcement Outcomes Conference will tackle these issues head-on, exploring innovative methods to strengthen investigations, addressing complex legislation and providing much-needed practical solutions to maximise regulatory outcomes in a multi-agency environment.
You will hear from a diverse pool of regulatory experts and innovators from across the nation, gain invaluable networking opportunities and learn how to apply best practices to your own workplace.
Overcome hurdles, gain insights & network with peers to
- Empower investigators with innovative regulatory technology
- Share data effectively with other regulatory bodies for better enforcement outcomes
- Improve cross-jurisdictional collaboration to pool resources and improve efficiency
- Balance regulatory priorities across civil and criminal legislation for more effective prosecutions
How did our attendees benefit at our 2019 conference?
- 89% of attendees would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 95% of attendees were satisfied by their experience with Criterion Conferences
- 85% of attendees were inspired to make a change in their organisations
Who will attend?
State and federal regulators, regulatory agencies, local government regulators, government departments & associations responsible for:
- Compliance & enforcement
- Regulatory practice & operations
- Policy & legal
Attend to learn:
- Innovating for more efficient & effective investigations
- Driving multi-agency collaboration to strengthen investigations & enforcement
- Maximising compliance with practical solutions
- Navigating legal requirements for better regulation