Achieve automation success
Australia is forecast to experience a $2.2 trillion productivity boost between 2015 and 2030, as more manual everyday tasks become automated.
From improved customer experience to operational efficiencies, global examples of how automation can transform a business are emerging.
Organisations now have strategic decisions to make about how and where they deploy this within the business. Recent used cases demonstrate that it is not an easy road to benefits realisation.
So how can the business and IT come together to get it right and optimise its potential?
The Realising Business Value from Intelligent Automation Conference will give you tangible insights from business leaders who have trialled and successfully implemented automation within their business.
Unpacking key considerations for business leaders:
- Why automate: does the case stack up for your business?
- Who to work with: choosing the right partners and providers
- How to implement: getting the pilot right and identifying what capability you need
- Roadblocks to success: what are the risks, how has it gone wrong and what can we learn
- Managing change: understanding impact to the workforce
- Measuring the impact: are you realising the value?
Who will attend?
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Finance Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
Heads & Directors of:
- Process Improvement
- Customer experience
- Marketing & Sales
- Product Innovation
Development professionals with responsibilities for:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Data Science
Attend to learn:
- Identify the value of automation to the business
- Choose the right partners & providers
- Create a roadmap for implementation
- Engage the business & adjust the workforce