As Australia’s population continues to grow and evolve, diverse and high-quality housing options are vital in catering to the changing needs of communities. In 2020, issues such as densification, sustainability, affordability and the pursuit of the “missing middle” are more salient than ever before.
The 4th Delivering Housing Density & Diversity conference will bring together local councils, state planning authorities, architects and the property world to address how housing density and diversity can deliver much-needed housing for an evolving Australia. The event will also consider key issues in design, development and planning while working to showcase how stakeholders can work together to deliver quality housing options for diverse communities.
Overcome your hurdles, hear insights & network with peers on
- Future-proofing high density living to build sustainable homes
- Innovating to create more sustainable and affordable housing models that cater to changing community needs
- Understanding planning and design guidelines to best incentivise investment in missing middle housing
- Drafting effective housing plans and initiatives to align growth with unique local strategic visions
Who will attend?
State government representatives, developers, architects, designers and local councils with responsibility for:
- Strategic Planning
- Development Assessment
- Urban Design and Urban Strategy
- Urban Development
- City Planning
- City Development
- City Design and Place Planning
- Strategic Land Use
- Urban Projects
Attend to learn:
- Explore successful strategies to deliver housing density & diversity
- Drive high-quality design for the “missing middle”
- Leverage alternative housing models to promote affordability & sustainability
- Support growth by aligning planning, infrastructure and transport