How are you going to enhance your employability strategy?
As the Federal Government’s review of performance-based funding comes into effect, it is more imperative than ever for universities to address and improve the employment outcomes of their students. With this funding on the line, now is a crucial time for institutions to assess how they are going to bridge the gap between employability and employment outcomes. To improve those
outcomes, universities will have to address both access and equity in graduate employability, as well as determine how educators and industry can best prepare students for the changing world of work.
The Enhancing Graduate Employment Outcomes conference is your chance to join like-minded peers from universities across the country in exploring proposed solutions to address the challenges inherent to producing work-ready graduates. Learn from industry leaders as they share their trials and successes in working towards developing strategies to enhance graduate employability and ultimately produce career-ready students.
By attending, you’ll be able to
- Develop a vision to take your graduate employability strategy to the next level
- Contextualise your experience against international case studies
- Position your university for success in the face of changes to funding
- Learn what works (and what doesn’t) from subject matter experts
- Understand how to overcome curriculum-related challenges
- Engage with peers and leaders in the graduate employability field
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from universities, TAFEs & RTOs with responsibility for:
- Graduate Employability
- Graduate Employment
- Careers & Student Development
- Work Integrated Learning
- Student Success
Attend to learn:
- Bridge the gap between employability & employment outcomes
- Embed equity & access into graduate employability strategies
- Reimagine industry partnerships & collaborate to produce work-ready graduates
- Explore the future of work integrated learning