How are you integrating outcomes to achieve more for customers?
Governments are increasingly focused on outcomes-based approaches to ensure better results for customers. Instead of measuring and reporting on outputs, or what’s been done, departments and agencies are focusing on the core priorities and what is actually being achieved for customers through various programs and policies. Truly embedding and implementing outcomes based approaches is a paradigm shift and requires supportive culture, reorganisation, collaboration and new skills.
The Outcomes Based Approaches in Government Conference will provide you with the knowledge, information and practical strategies you need to develop a strong and successful outcomes focus and achieve better results for customers.
Key takeaways include
- Practical strategies and frameworks to implement and improve outcomes based approaches in your organisation
- Diverse case studies and examples of best practice from leading departments and experienced out of sector practitioners
- Insights to overcome the challenges of operating within the political context, including the impact of a change of government and the need to report in the short term on long term outcomes
- Ideas to engage leaders, collaborate across teams and build a culture that supports outcomes-based approaches
- Skills to co-design and manage outcomes based approaches that prioritise customer interests
- Knowledge to strengthen outcomes strategies by finding, understanding and communicating the story in the data
Who will attend?
Executive Directors, Directors, Managers, and other leaders of State and Federal Governments, with responsibilities for:
- Corporate Planning
- Policy & Strategy
- Business Systems
Attend to learn:
- Integrate outcomes based approaches in government
- Move beyond outputs to measure outcomes & impact
- Utilise data effectively to improve outcomes-based strategy
- Develop an outcomes focused culture