Building public trust through honest communications
As technology continues to change the way in which information is processed and shared, the public sector needs to raise its standards in order to deliver timely communication & marketing strategies that engage stakeholders and restore trust.
Attend the Shaping the Future of Government Marketing & Communications Conference to hear from leading experts who are keeping up with the pace of the external world, building trust and engaging audiences, producing creative content and delivering cost effective marketing and communications campaigns.
You will learn how to
- Create behaviour change through meaningful and engaging campaigns
- Restore public trust in your agency through honest communications
- Strengthen internal communications and implement agile strategies
- Leverage innovation and new technologies to future-proof your agency
- Make simple content the heart of your communications
- Create and implement data-driven strategies
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from Federal and State Departments and Agencies with responsibilities for:
- Corporate Affairs
- Public Relations
- Digital Engagement
Attend to learn:
- Develop a communications strategy with purpose
- Restore trust in your organisation
- Build an effective data-driven marketing strategy
- Create & manage effective content