With limited resources competing with increased demand, the healthcare sector faces persistent financial challenges. Hospitals must look towards clinical innovation and alternative mechanisms of operations to improve financial and resource efficiency. Improvement is contingent on accurate reporting of data, identification of wastage and exploring new methods of operation to inform future strategy.
Key Conference Themes
• Improve data and costing accuracy
• Optimise the use of data and technology in decision making
• Identify and reduce waste
• Improve operational efficiency
• Understand the importance of quality care in minimising costs
• Maximise revenue and explore alternative sources of revenue generation
Who will attend?
CEO, CFO, COO, CPO, CIO, Executive Director of Finance, Management Accountants, Business Improvement and Performance, Directors of Operations, Strategy, Planning, Clinical Directors
We work closely with corporate partners to create unique and innovative tailored sponsorship packages that best meet specific sales & marketing, objectives. Contact Allen Yao on 02 9239 5708 / 0415 559 451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Attend to learn:
- Leverage data to identify cost-savings
- Reduce clinical and administrative waste & improve operational efficiency
- Generate revenue through existing & new models
- Optimise integrated technology to streamline processes