About Finance Transformation in Government
Change seems to be the new normal for government agencies as they adapt to budget and funding constraints. New technologies, new operating models and a focus on data for better decision-making is replacing the traditional finance function.
The Finance Function in Government conference will address the imperative questions finance leaders need to consider to address these changes and successfully lead the transformation:
- What can public sector finance leaders do to help their agency strategically adapt to reduced funding and help make those changes sustainable?
- What challenges do they face in improving the way their agency operates?
- What are the talent acquisition challenges to help drive these changes?
Who will attend?
Federal/State/Local Government representatives with roles and responsibilities for:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Directors of Finance
- Heads of Finance Transformation
- Heads of Group Services
- Heads of Finance Operations
- Heads of Business Partnering
- Heads of Business Analytics
- Heads of Financial Planning
Attend to learn:
- Explore how and why the shape of the finance function is changing
- Understand how service areas within the finance function are evolving to become strategic pillars
- Identify the imperative skills sets needed of public sector finance professionals today
- Learn how to drive higher standards in strategic visibility with data