Harnessing advanced data capabilities
In the rapidly changing regulatory and technological landscape, the public sector is facing a significant financial transformation. With automation and shared services on the horizon, the finance function has moved from transactional to a more strategic role. For those in senior finance roles, this is an essential time to understand their changing role and how they can develop skills for the future of finance.
The 2nd Annual Transforming the Finance Function in Government conference brings together finance leaders to explore strategies that lead to the improvement of efficiency in the finance function, across federal and state departments, agencies and local government.
How did our attendees benefit at our previous Transforming the Finance Function in Government conference?
- 95% would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 93% referred to the event as excellent platform to address challenges & create viable strategies
- 90% appreciated the many networking opportunities
Who will attend?
Chief Financial Officers, General Manager, Financial Controllers, and Directors in Federal, State & Local Government with responsibilities for:
- Business Analysis
- Shared Services
Attend to learn:
- Lead successful transformational change in the finance function
- Build finance function capability & capacity
- Enable finance professionals to become strategic business partners
- Leverage technologies to drive process efficiency