Including sessions from internationally recognised Australian leaders in fatigue management Professor Drew Dawson & Adjunct Professor Adam Fletcher
Workplace fatigue is a familiar and ongoing challenge for those in 24-hour industries. However, the rise of technology and the ability to work from almost anywhere has led to an increase in fatigue-related incidents across a number of sectors. Combined with the resource and funding cuts, the growing challenges with around fatigue risk management are only growing whilst decreasing productivity. Furthermore, there is new legislation directly around fatigue in aviation and transport and an expansion to the model WHS act to account for risk to psychological health. The ongoing health outcomes for fatigued workers are also being understood, which could transform legislations around shift work.
The Managing Fatigue & Health Outcomes conference brings together leaders from a variety of sectors, regulators and solutions providers to discuss and develop strategies that you can implement in your organisation to improve fatigue management. Gain knowledge with takeaways from cross-sector presentations and case studies on how to address regulations, efficiently and effectively manage schedules, reduce fatigue and improve the ongoing health of the workforce.
What you will take away by attending
- Practical strategies to address the risk of fatigue in any workplace
- Insights into establishing programs to address mental & physical well being
- Learnings on leading change & empowering workers to take control of their safety
- Ideas for maturing the safety culture of your business
- Information on new technologies that can help to reduce & detect fatigue
Who will attend?
Representatives from Private and Government organisations with responsibilities for:
- Workplace Health & Safety (WHS)
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Workforce Planning
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Fatigue Risk
- Rostering & Scheduling
Attend to learn:
- Identifying the risks fatigue presents & going beyond compliance
- Maturing organisational safety culture to improve productivity
- Addressing wellness & long-term health outcomes in the workplace
- Using technology & rostering to proactively manage & mitigate fatigue