There is growing emphasis in the government on making service delivery choices that are based on the best available evidence and data. However, government leaders often face substantial challenges in lacking real-time, accurate data, which makes it more likely that policymakers would make decisions based on anecdote, political pressure, or public criticism, rather than outcomes and performance measurements.
Criterion Conferences brings you the Strengthening Evidence-Based Policy & Programs conference, to explore innovative ideas to overcome challenges in data availability and evidence collection. You will explore strategies and action plans to determine the effectiveness of public programs and bridge the gaps in systems for improvement. You will join other industry leaders to discuss approaches to evaluate and analyse outcomes, strategies to develop close links between service goals, implementation actions, and better outcomes for clients and citizens.
How did our attendees benefit at our previous Strengthening Evidence-Based Policy conferences?
- 90% would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 85% referred to the event as an excellent platform to address challenges & create viable strategies
- 89% appreciated the many networking opportunities
Who will attend?
Senior representatives of Commonwealth, State Government & Local Government with responsibility for:
- Data Analysis
Attend to learn:
- Utilise data insights & evidence to support policy and programs
- Leverage innovative approaches for policy design
- Ensure successful policy & program implementation
- Evaluate & monitor performance to improve outcomes