The Developing & Implementing an Employee Experience & Engagement Strategy Masterclass is a unique opportunity to review the strategic enablers of organisational growth and success by delving into what it takes to get people to thrive. Go beyond the rules of traditional HR and learn the key steps to creating an engaged workforce and how to measure the impact of employee experience for continued success.
Who should attend?
Directors and Managers with responsibilities for:
- Human Resources
- People & Culture
- Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- Employee Experience
- Employee Engagement
- Organisational Transformation
Attend to learn:
- An understanding of the core principles of EX & how it can drive business performance
- Insights into the impact of EX innovation & the future of work
- Advice on the role of data & how it can be used to tailor personalised experiences
- Strategies to benchmark current employee engagement & develop measures of success