Who should attend?
Directors and Managers with responsibilities for:
- Human Resources
- People & Culture
- Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- Employee Experience
- Employee Engagement
- Organisational Transformation
Attend to learn:
- An understanding of the core principles of EX & how it can drive business performance
- Insights into the impact of EX innovation & the future of work
- Advice on the role of data & how it can be used to tailor personalised experiences
- Strategies to benchmark current employee engagement & develop measures of success
- Frameworks to build & implement your own EX strategy
- EX case studies from leading brands
Telstra & Energx
Sean Hall has over two decades of leadership experience in human performance and transformation in both CX and EX across diverse industries including fitness, marketing, technology and HR.
- Designed an inclusive human-centred approach to evolving Telstra’s employee experience strategy impacting 40,000 employees.
- Led Telstra’s largest ever brand transformation contributing to improving employee engagement and advocacy company-wide.
- Key contributor to the development of strategic cultural initiatives to design and launch a new Telstra purpose and values and the introduction of the Net Promoter System.
- Disability lead on Telstra Diversity council
Date: 22 Feb 2019 By: MyRecruitment+
Don’t have positive employee experience or any at all for that matter? Well, you need to have a read of this and realise that you won’t have any employees working in your company, let alone any experience if you don’t have a successful onboarding process. Onboarding is one of the final stages of the recruitment …
Date: 14 Feb 2019 By: Nick Rodrigues
At the heart of every great business is a great culture and a group of passionate people – the employees. Employee engagement is proving crucial to success in business in the 21st century. Engaging employees goes beyond pay. Today there is a demand for attractive benefits, flexibility and non-traditional career paths that allow individuals to grow and develop …
Date: 7 Feb 2019 By: Ash Natesh
Employee engagement is a top talent issue that is plaguing many organisations at the moment. But the once that are most complacent is the Higher Education Sector. According to a Deloitte report university employee engagement has benefits such as increased faculty retention and enhanced student attainment. Source: Deloitte Report The 3 lowest performing …