Do you want to be in control of your own destiny or have the crisis decide it for you?
Would you like to know why only 9% of companies came out of the GFC thriving and what they did to gain market leadership?
This is your leadership moment. Right now, whether you like it or not, your employee experience is being reinvented.
Your employees are experiencing an extraordinary combination of conscious, subconscious and unconscious stress that reduces immunity and destroys productivity and creativity.
Employee Experience Reinvented is designed to help you feel confident that, even in the worst of times, you can keep your employees energised, engaged and well.
Delivered over four engaging virtual modules, this masterclass is designed to provide you with the strategy, skills, tools, and inspiration to be in control of your own destiny and lead your organisation into the ‘new normal’.
Who should attend?Directors and Managers with responsibilities for:
- Human Resources
- People and Culture
- Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- Employee Experience
- Employee Engagement
- Organisational Transformation
- People Experience
Why attend this Masterclass?
- Take part in a carefully curated learning experience designed to help you get the most out of the content
- Experience human centred design first-hand and learn how you can replicate it at your organisation
- Break down your human resources objectives into workable tasks and collaborate to find actionable solutions
- Get inspired and energised, and learn how to pass that energy onto others
- Come away with a clear business case for employee engagement and how use it to give your organisation a competitive advantage
This Masterclass also includes:
- Expertly designed course materials
- Personal wellbeing and positive psychology assessments and reports to enable you to be your best
- 12 weeks of ongoing thought leadership and research
- An understanding of how employee experience impacts business performance in times of uncertainty and what to do about it
- Strategies to evolve your work from home (WFH) policy and create a culture of creativity during uncertain times
- Insights to design and personalise an employee experience that attracts and retains superstar talent
- A blueprint for success during uncertain times and how to be a force for change in your organisation
TEDx speaker, awarded innovator, and Chief Energist, Sean
Hall, says that he’s on this fifth career (fitness, marketing,
technology and HR have come before). He has over two
decades of leadership experience include running a
$10B telecommunications brand impacting 16 million
customers, five world firsts in bringing tech innovations
to life, teaching inclusive design thinking and designing
employee experience strategy for 40,000 employees. He’s
built two startups and worked as employee #11 in another.
This ultimately led him to create Energx and work with
brands and government departments who believe
employee experience design is the key to unlocking their
most valuable asset, the collective energy and creativity of
Sean Hall works with high-performing companies
to sustain their competitive advantage by building
an employee experience that practically connects
productivity, mental wellbeing, creativity and inclusion.
You’ll benefit from Sean’s experience working inside the
companies that many of us look up to like Facebook,
Unilever and Deloitte to understand how their employee
experiences attract the best talent in the market and
create innovative customer experiences to deliver superior
What People Are Saying
The tone is set well before we attended the conference through the engaging interactive assessments. The practical resources and tools meant I could walk away with some strong applied learning, definitely a must for senior HR professionals challenged with delivering and supporting a strong EX strategy.Group Manager - Employee Experience, Coates Hire
Brilliantly run by Sean. It was a truly awesome experience!People & Culture Manager, Northrop Consulting Engineers
Date: 22 Feb 2019 By: MyRecruitment+
Don’t have positive employee experience or any at all for that matter? Well, you need to have a read of this and realise that you won’t have any employees working in your company, let alone any experience if you don’t have a successful onboarding process. Onboarding is one of the final stages of the recruitment …
Date: 7 Feb 2019 By: Ash Natesh
Employee engagement is a top talent issue that is plaguing many organisations at the moment. But the once that are most complacent is the Higher Education Sector. According to a Deloitte report university employee engagement has benefits such as increased faculty retention and enhanced student attainment. Source: Deloitte Report The 3 lowest performing …
Date: 27 Oct 2015 By: Jessica Farrelly
“The average Australian worker would not recommend their workplace to others, is disinclined to do any more work than what’s expected, and is probably on the hunt for another job.” That’s according to a survey of over 3,000 workers carried out by Engaged Marketing earlier this year. Only 20% of respondents were classed as ‘promoters’ …
Date: 15 Sep 2015 By: Naomi Simson
When you visit your favourite ice cream or gelato shop, do you go for vanilla over all of the other exciting and varied flavours? My favourite is usually salted caramel if I am really feeling like a treat…(although I am not sure any sugar is a good idea while I am trying to get …