Take your career to the next level. The role of the executive and personal assistant continues to transition and evolve to match sector needs. The days of being simply responsible for answering the phone and planning the diary are a distant memory. Enabler, facilitator, influencer, gatekeeper and strategic partner are all hats worn by the modern EA/PA; often at the same time.
In order to meet your potential, it is essential to take control of your professional development and understand how you can move beyond efficiently performing your core duties and create additional value for your employer and organisation.
This leading forum will bring together experienced, inspirational and influential EA’s and PA’s to discuss how you can:
- Stay agile to effectively support your executive in an evolving APS
- Understand the key traits required by top executives
- Make the shift to a strategic mindset
- Take control of your own professional development
- Build and grow your personal brand
- Focus on health and wellbeing for holistic job satisfaction
Who will attend?
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Officers
- Officer Managers
- Federal, State & Local Government
- Non Governmental Organizations
Need help convincing your executive?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a letter outlining the reasons why you should attend.
Attend to learn:
- Develop internal & external networks
- Shift to a strategic mindset & stay agile to change
- Take control of your professional development
- Develop your personal brand