Building the critical skills needed to achieve your personal & professional goals
Today’s EA and PAs play a much more strategic role in advising, influencing, gatekeeping and facilitating important business tasks for their executives. Professional service firms are renowned for their high pressure and fast pace. For Executive Assistants working to tight deadlines and long hours, professional development is often overlooked and to have a successful career, progress into senior roles, or transition into other areas, it’s vitally important EAs & PAs are proactive with their professional development.
The EA PA for Professional Service Firms conference will bring together EAs and PAs from the professional service industry, to share experiences, and learn strategies to upskill, build networks, align goals with visions and how to become a strategic partner to their executives. The conference will explore success stories from top EAs and PAs in the industry on how they leverage time management and communication strategies to be the best EA PA they can be, and how to step up to advance their careers.
Organisational benefits of attending
- Better support business goals by understanding how to play a more strategic role in your organisation
- Takeaway time management & prioritisation tools to enhance productivity & performance
- Learn strategies & explore new technologies to better adapt to agile working environments
- Expand your communication skills to manage conflict, enhance confidence & effectiveness
- Takeaway tools & techniques to share with EAs across your organisation to maximise your attendance
How did our attendees benefit last year?
- 95% would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 93% referred to the event as an excellent platform to address challenges & create viable strategies
- 90% appreciated the many networking opportunities
Who will attend?
EAs, PAs, EOs & Office Managers from professional service firms including, but not limited to:
- Financial Service
- Urban Planning & Design
- Research & Evaluation
Attend to learn:
- Play a strategic role in your organisation to help support & achieve business goals
- Cultivate professional networks & relationships
- Build skills & develop your career path through mentorship
- Explore the changing role of the EA PA