Strategies to strengthen digital records management capability
Managing the transition to digital is a critical priority for records and information management professionals across the entire Australian Public Service. Understanding how to appropriately meet these challenges requires a precarious mixture of: systems change & integration, proactive record management and frequently an accompanying cultural shift at an organisational level.
The Digital Records & Information Management conference aims to bring together key figures and innovative projects to drive best practice, inspire innovation and facilitate networking.
Attend this conference to learn how to:
- Ensure successful outcomes in digital records management
- Effectively engage stakeholders in digital RIM
- Develop an information governance model & framework
- Establish a digital culture
- Improve user centricity in digital document process
Who will attend?
Federal, state & local government departments & agencies with responsibility for:
- Information Management
- Records Management
- Digital Information
- Digital Records
- Digital Transition
- Knowledge Management
- Corporate Information
Attend to learn:
- Proactively meet digital transition targets
- Boost organisational buy-in & engagement
- Manage the volume & proliferation of information