Mapping the customer journey for improved personalised campaigns
Competition among universities to attract prospective students is increasing. Most universities have already or are currently undergoing a major digital transformation at their institutions. But what’s next? In order to remain competitive and to evolve with the sector’s increasing digital marketing maturity, universities have had to explore new areas such as customer and user experience, mapping the customer journey and leverage their existing resources to improve lead generation and student acquisition.
The Maximising Digital Marketing Strategies for Higher Education conference will address what’s new with the digital revolution in the higher education sector, to set delegates on the right path towards a successful digital marketing strategy in their institutions.
Key learnings include
- Strategies to drive a competitive digital marketing blueprint
- Utilising CRM systems & technology stacks to maximise the use of data
- Creating an excellent user experience through multiple digital touchpoints
- Establishing capable, high performing digital marketing teams to lead the digital transformation in higher education
Who will attend?
Senior representatives from universities, TAFEs, private colleges & online education providers with responsibilities for:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing & Communications
- Marketing Automation
- Student Recruitment
- Social Media
- Future Students
- Content Creation
- Content Management
Attend to learn:
- Collect, segment & interpret data to map the customer journey
- Develop agile & responsive digital marketing through the user experience
- Effectively lead a digital transformation to maximise ROI
- Leverage existing resources to improve lead acquisition & student recruitment