Harnessing the potential of DevOps and Agile tools to transform the public sector
Delivering more with less, faster, is always the expectation of the public purse, and the broad range of ever-advancing technologies both offer significant promise and a complex and confusing minefield to navigate. How do you decide what to use and how can tools be practically delivered in a way that is fast enough to meet the ever-changing needs of an increasingly disrupted world?
The DevOps & Agile Digital Transformation for Government conference will bring leaders of government administration from across Australia together to discuss how DevOps and Agile digital transformation strategies can be used effectively to drive greater efficiency, productivity, deliver greater value for public money and increase government’s ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing ICT infrastructure needs.
Government is seeking insight on how DevOps and Agile tools can help them to discern between the diverse range of emerging technologies and implement them in a rapid and responsive fashion. The discussion agenda will explore practical applications of the broad range of latest developments in the Agile and DevOps toolbox for the public sector to help bring this community up to speed.
Topics to be explored will include:
- Global and local applications of DevOps in Government digital transformation
- Becoming a pipeline driven Public Sector organisation – creating a culture of continuous delivery and testing
- Breaking down silos through Agile shared services approaches to Government digital transformation
- DevOps and Agile workforce capability development
- Aligning DevOps and Agile methodologies with best practice digital standards
Who will attend?
Key stakeholders involved in Public Sector digital transformation such as:
Attend to learn:
- Get up to speed with the latest developments in DevOps and Agile methodology
- Connect with fellow public sector digital transformation leaders focused on DevOps and Agile
- Learn from your peers and benchmark your approaches to Agile and DevOps implementation
- Take home practical DevOps and Agile skills and tools to transform your organisation