Managing technology, regulation & customer expectations
With huge advancements in technology and the growth of AI, companies are grappling with how they can continue to innovate with data within the context of constantly evolving privacy regulations and increased consumer expectations around privacy and data protection.
The Data Privacy & Protection conference will focus on the practical steps organisations can take to ensure they go beyond compliance to manage privacy, risk and data protection effectively.
What you will take away
- How to work with core data teams to comply with Global Data Privacy Regulation
- How to effectively respond to a privacy violation
- How to unpack CDR and Open Data and understand what’s next
- How to implement an effective third-party risk management program
- How to educate employees about data governance procedures
- How to empower customers to actively manage their own privacy and security
Who will attend?
Private and public sector senior executives with the roles of:
- Data Protection
- Information Security
- Privacy, Risk & Compliance
- Data Governance
- Data & Information Management
- Data Analytics & Insights
- General Counsel
Attend to learn:
- Adapt to additional regulatory requirements
- Evolve data use while keeping privacy & transparency at the forefront
- Build a privacy-aware culture & strengthening customer trust
- Monitor the efficacy of privacy activities through a privacy metrics program