Protecting your greatest asset
With the introduction of the Mandatory Data Breach Notification scheme and growing consumer expectations to protect privacy and personal information, data risk is a top priority for boards and businesses across Australia.
Now in an era of evolving AI and data analytics capability, companies are grappling with how they can continue to innovate with their data within the context of this heightened privacy and data protection landscape.
With the risks to businesses both financial and reputational evident – businesses are asking the question “not can we – but should we?”
The Data Privacy & Protection conference will give you practical steps to go beyond compliance to manage privacy, risk and data governance effectively.
Attend to hear insights on how to
- Understand the evolving digital ethics, trust & privacy landscape
- Map your data & identify the risks
- Build & implement a robust data governance framework
- Drive accountability & awareness across the business
- Get executive buy-in to strategic privacy & data protection programs
- Determine metrics to demonstrate framework success
- Create a plan to effectively prevent & respond to a breach
Who will attend?
Public & Private sector professionals with responsibilities for:
- Data Protection
- Information Security
- Data Governance
- Data & Information Management
- Data Analytics & Insights
- Risk & Compliance
Attend to learn:
- Manage data risks & breach response
- Adapt to the evolving privacy landscape
- Implement best practice data governance
- Drive awareness & ownership across the business