Data driven transformation within governments have been steered by a culture of innovation, committed to do things differently. As innovation drives the future of data analytics, governments are tasked with how to effectively improve and harness that capability to drive effective decision making.
The Advancing Data Analytics conference will showcase practical tools and strategies to strengthen data analysis technical capability and application in the public sector. This conference will explore how governments can strengthen this to present data that is influential, to produce efficiencies and enhance service delivery.
Attend & learn how to:
- Strengthen data linkage & integration
- Transform data into usable insights
- Overcome challenges of data accessibility & ownership
- Navigate questions of ethical analytics
- Develop advanced analytics capability including text mining, process mining, predictive analytics & automation
Who will attend?
Federal & State public sector representatives with responsibilities for:
- Data Analytics
- Data Science & Mining
- Data Sharing, Linkage & Reform
- Business Analytics & Insights
- Research & Reporting
- Performance & Strategy
- Information Architects
Attend to learn:
- Optimise data usability & accessibility to unlock insights
- Enhance capability to leverage advanced analytics
- Strengthen data quality & governance to support evidence based decision making