Strategies to underwrite & take cyber products to market
Traditional risk assessments are not robust enough to understand the business impact of a cyber-attack. Although new models have been proposed to evaluate security incidents, they are still quite limited and unable to quantify the risk for a large number of feasible scenarios a cyber attack can create. This problem is also further exacerbated by the lack of data available to measure cyber losses.
This One Day Cyber Insurance Conference will address these challenges and bring together people from across the industry to discuss how to develop cyber products for the market, in the ever-changing landscape of cyber insurance.
This one day conference is for
- Loss adjusters & claims managers
- Risk managers
- Cyber/IT lawyers
- Insurance purchasers
- CIO’s, CISO’s & CRO’s
Attend to learn:
- Learn how to quantify cyber losses with minimal data
- Take part in an incident response scenario session
- Understand the most concerning cyber risk & exposures for purchasers
- Unpack how to provide better clarity on coverage