Strativity Group is a global customer experience consultancy that has undertaken a significant volume of work in Australia’s Aged Care Sector and the broader health segment.
Our expertise is in strategy, experience design and cultural transformation.
Strativity works with clients to:
- Design and execute value creating customer experience strategies
- Define, improve and innovate the customer experience
- Develop a customer-centric culture and improve organisational capability
- Determine the economics that support investment in customer experience management
Strativity helps our clients answer the following questions:
- What is our current customer experience and how do we effectively map it?
- How do we identify and prioritise the key areas for improvement?
- How do we innovate the experience to create and sustain a competitive advantage?
- How do we build an enterprise wide blueprint for experience improvement?
- How do we infuse the customer perspective into our business to drive real change?
- How do we capture the economic value of our customer experience strategy?
Qualtrics is a global leader in Experience Management (XM) and delivers digital feedback mechanisms to aid research and facilitate continuous improvement.
Used by dozens of Australian Government agencies including the Department of Health, Australian Tax Office and Department Immigration, Qualtrics equips Government agencies with a secure, fast and easy-to-use technology that can perform every kind of research. We will help you:
- Understand public perceptions – Know exactly what citizens expect.
- Know which policies to focus on and which services to build – Have a clear understanding of your public’s unmet needs and wants you can prioritise policies and services based on real-time feedback.
- Understand the sentiment of the general public – Understand citizen behaviour, trends and benchmark yesterday’s data against real-time data collected from the community.
To learn more about Qualtrics, please visit https://www.qualtrics.com/au/government/
Endorsers & Media Partners
Founded in 1997, the Customer Service Institute of Australia is the country’s leading independent customer service organisation. CSIA believes that great customer experience is fundamental to every business, and supports organisations and individuals with best-practice know-how, international recognition and practical support. The goal of the Institute is to help people see the world through a customer lens.
CX Group Australia provide a range of products and services for the Australian CX industry, and for businesses looking for resources, support and services to improve their Customer Experience and Contact Centre channel. Our websites include CX Central (articles, glossary, business directory, calculators and more) CX Skills (training solutions), CX Consult (consulting solutions), CX Connect (smart sourcing for businesses) and FlexibleJobs.com.au.
Who are we? We’re CareerSpot, and we are carving out a reputation as the best place to list and access the latest jobs, news and events for your industry.
We are all about delivering quality digital content – news, jobs, conferences, events and education opportunities – broken down by industry.
No filler, no guff, no irrelevant copy or expired jobs – just the content you need to keep on top of what’s happening in your sector.
Trusted by major national research facilities, top universities, premier environment and water industry leaders as well as dozens of local, state and federal government departments, we have rapidly become a central site for advertisers who want experienced, qualified professionals to see their listings, and career-driven professionals who want quality content delivered to them digitally.
100% Australian owned and operated, we’ve been live for close to five years now. Backed by incredible in-house IT, writers, a fantastic sales and admin team – we’ve built a professional database that delivers content to more than 140,000 subscribers and MySpot account holders across 15 different industries every week.
Our ethos is to provide quality content, exceptional customer service and systems to both our advertisers and subscribers.
We are a custom-built loading and delivery system, designed to constantly expand and evolve in order to provide exactly the information and display options our clients need.
Visit our home portal at www.careerspot.com.au or contact the friendly CareerSpot team on 1300 54 44 77 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchboard simplifies the way companies find new suppliers, and suppliers find new clients. Under the mantra, “Smart sourcing for sales, service and back office”, we match the market for hundreds of products and services which help you acquire or service customers. No matter how you interact with your customers – through call centres, the web, apps, social media or in person – Matchboard finds you the best solutions for your needs, using our powerful matching technology.