- Building commitment - learn how to create the customer-centric mindset and integrate the customer culture into your organisational planning
- Enhancing capacity - assess best practices in how to train, upskill, create agile teams and integrate customer insights to your service strategy
- Measuring effectively - learn to set the standards, choose the tools, evaluate what works and what doesn’t
Senior Executives and Directors from Federal, State and Local Government with responsibilities for:
- Customer Service
- Customer Experience
- Service Delivery
- Customer Contact
- Customer Strategy and Insight
- Client Services
- More presentations on building customer-centric service strategies
- Exclusive insights into Forrester Research on the state of Customer Experience in Government
- More interactive networking opportunities - 4 focused discussion groups will be facilitated by thought leaders within this space
- Out of industry presentations that can be easily applied to public sector services
Attend to learn:
- Improving customer services effectively and efficiently
- Empowering the organisation to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Accelerating results through innovative training and learning techniques
- Quantifying the impact of strategic initiatives to build the business case
- INTERNATIONAL CASE STUDY: Instilling a CX culture in Government: a story of transformation
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Leading the transformation to an agile, customer-oriented organisation
- Ability Links NSW: a case study on how to create a public service with high economic & social benefit relative to program costs
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Managing as one team – how to maintain customer service delivery consistent during agency restructures and council mergers
Australian Taxation Office
Patrick has worked at the ATO for over 15 years, with extensive leadership experience across customer service, continuous improvement and operational support portfolios. Over the last few years, he has worked in the Service Delivery business line, focussing on developing and implementing service and channel transformation, business improvement across the ATO’s public facing workforce, including face to face, telephony, chat and back office. He currently leads a wide ranging portfolio that includes collaborating across the ATO and external parties to build relationships and to identify and drive improvement opportunities that enhance the customer and staff experience.
NSW Department of Premier & Cabinet
Northern Beaches Council
Strativity Group is a global customer experience consultancy that has undertaken a significant volume of work in Australia’s Aged Care Sector and the broader health segment.
Our expertise is in strategy, experience design and cultural transformation.
Strativity works with clients to:
- Design and execute value creating customer experience strategies
- Define, improve and innovate the customer experience
- Develop a customer-centric culture and improve organisational capability
- Determine the economics that support investment in customer experience management
Strativity helps our clients answer the following questions:
- What is our current customer experience and how do we effectively map it?
- How do we identify and prioritise the key areas for improvement?
- How do we innovate the experience to create and sustain a competitive advantage?
- How do we build an enterprise wide blueprint for experience improvement?
- How do we infuse the customer perspective into our business to drive real change?
- How do we capture the economic value of our customer experience strategy?
What People Are Saying
“I walked away from the conference motivated and full of ideas”Program Leader Customer Service, Armidale Regional Council
“I would highly recommend you attend a criterion conference. They are professional in their commitment to conferences prior to, during and after the event that they hold. Well done Criterion!!”Coordinator Customer Service, Barossa Council
“Well worth my time, full of practical information and instructions on how to start on a digital customer service strategy in the public sector”Customer Service Manager, City of Murray Bridge
“The conference was very beneficial and I gained some interesting insights into other government agencies in the way we all try to achieve the same goal in customer experience”Business Strategy and Management Officer, Australian Taxation Office
Date: 26 Nov 2018 By: Sharon Melamed
Let’s not beat around the bush – over the past decade, it’s been the public sector that has propped up the Australian contact centre outsourcing industry. While companies in the private sector steadily migrated their operations offshore, state and Federal Government has gone from an inhouse service delivery model to a hybrid inhouse/outsource model, …
Date: 13 Nov 2018 By: Ash Natesh
In achieving customer service excellence there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’. There are diverse ways in which public sector departments, agencies and local councils are setting their customer-centric service strategies, providing unique insights into the key factors for success. We spoke to Fiona Keough, Chief Executive Officer, Auscontact Association about the various depths of understanding customer experience …
Date: 1 Nov 2017 By: Sharon Melamed
As a citizen, it’s hard not to notice how government customer service has improved in strides over the last several years. From the speedy processing of a driver’s licence renewal to a callback service so you don’t have to wait in lengthy queues at tax time. But there’s more to come, and the private sector …
Date: 11 Oct 2017 By: Eileen Cai
Organisations and businesses are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve the efficiency of day to day operations and the quality of their products to customers. Digital transformation is leading the way in the government sector to meet the rising expectations of customers. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for example, is …
Endorsers & Media Partners
Founded in 1997, the Customer Service Institute of Australia is the country’s leading independent customer service organisation. CSIA believes that great customer experience is fundamental to every business, and supports organisations and individuals with best-practice know-how, international recognition and practical support. The goal of the Institute is to help people see the world through a customer lens.
CX Group Australia provide a range of products and services for the Australian CX industry, and for businesses looking for resources, support and services to improve their Customer Experience and Contact Centre channel. Our websites include CX Central (articles, glossary, business directory, calculators and more) CX Skills (training solutions), CX Consult (consulting solutions), CX Connect (smart sourcing for businesses) and FlexibleJobs.com.au.
Who are we? We’re CareerSpot, and we are carving out a reputation as the best place to list and access the latest jobs, news and events for your industry.
We are all about delivering quality digital content – news, jobs, conferences, events and education opportunities – broken down by industry.
No filler, no guff, no irrelevant copy or expired jobs – just the content you need to keep on top of what’s happening in your sector.
Trusted by major national research facilities, top universities, premier environment and water industry leaders as well as dozens of local, state and federal government departments, we have rapidly become a central site for advertisers who want experienced, qualified professionals to see their listings, and career-driven professionals who want quality content delivered to them digitally.
100% Australian owned and operated, we’ve been live for close to five years now. Backed by incredible in-house IT, writers, a fantastic sales and admin team – we’ve built a professional database that delivers content to more than 140,000 subscribers and MySpot account holders across 15 different industries every week.
Our ethos is to provide quality content, exceptional customer service and systems to both our advertisers and subscribers.
We are a custom-built loading and delivery system, designed to constantly expand and evolve in order to provide exactly the information and display options our clients need.
Visit our home portal at www.careerspot.com.au or contact the friendly CareerSpot team on 1300 54 44 77 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchboard simplifies the way companies find new suppliers, and suppliers find new clients. Under the mantra, “Smart sourcing for sales, service and back office”, we match the market for hundreds of products and services which help you acquire or service customers. No matter how you interact with your customers – through call centres, the web, apps, social media or in person – Matchboard finds you the best solutions for your needs, using our powerful matching technology.