Achieving customer centred outcomes through service delivery
Government departments and agencies are under increasing pressure to create and deliver more human centric services and provide a more tailored experience for their customers. Private competitive services have set the benchmark for customer centricity and public institutions are expected to follow suit. Adding to this pressure for better services is the dramatic loss of public trust in government and public services due to global and national political instability. One key component to restoring public trust in government institutions is by delivering improved services that meet the needs of individual users in a timely and effective manner.
To deliver services that meet the specific needs of customers and improve customer satisfaction, agencies will need to engage the public in the design process to gain a better understanding of their needs, create customer centric services on all digital and customer facing platforms and develop refined services to achieve outcomes for their stakeholders.
Key takeaways from Customer Centric Service Delivery in Government
- Strategies to foster a customer centric culture in your department or agency
- Develop consistency in service delivery whilst maintaining an appetite for innovation
- Establish capabilities to measure the impact of service delivery on customers
- Explore opportunities for better delivery through integrated services
Who will attend?
Senior representatives from Federal, State & Local Government with responsibilities for:
- Service Delivery
- Online Services
- Customer Services
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Experience
- Digital Engagement
- Service Design
Attend to learn:
- Work collaboratively to deliver integrated services
- Understand customer needs & instilling organisational culture change for customer centricity
- Achieve consistency & cohesion across channels & platforms
- Measure & evaluate the impact of service delivery on customers