Drive sustainable impact and create business value
Leading businesses understand the competitive advantage to be realised by making responsible and sustainable business practices at the forefront of organisational strategy. CSR is currently in a stage of evolution towards an integrated model that converges commercial and sustainable practices.
The inaugural Advancing CSR for Sustainable Futures conference will bring together senior leaders and practitioners from across the private sector to showcase new ways of thinking and doing, when it comes to corporate responsibility and sustainability. This conference will unpack how organisations can leverage their capital and capability to influence sustainability and scale impact, all while realising the economic and business benefits of this.
What will you take away
- Strategies for gaining executive & organisational buy-in
- Growing with purpose, staff, customers and community
- How to align your strategy with organisational purpose for sustainable impact
- Approaches to report on impact and improve social accountability internally and externally
Who will attend?
Executive and Senior Leaders with responsibility for:
- Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Citizenship
- Corporate Affairs
- Ethical Business Strategy
- Shared Value
- Social Impact
- Community Engagement
Attend to learn:
- Developing and executing a CSR & sustainability strategy
- Leveraging the economic value of sustainability
- Innovating with purpose to create and unlock new business value
- Identifying & building effective partnerships for shared value