Deliver better community outcomes through improved infrastructure planning
Australia’s population is changing rapidly, with city councils and regional growth areas facing enormous population expansions, whilst the demographics are changing dramatically with certain local electorates creating pockets of young and old people who have specific infrastructure
and service needs. Local councils need to be planning for the infrastructure their future population needs.
The Planning, Funding & Delivering Community Infrastructure conference will explore progressive case studies from across the country that promote the design and delivery of integrated community infrastructure.
This conference will focus on:
- How to identify & secure funding
- Improving gap analysis to determine projects
- Improving facility partnerships & community outcomes
- Over 15 fantastic speakers and thought provoking sessions!
- Featuring innovative community infrastructure case studies on swimming pools, integrated community hubs, libraries and sporting facilities
- Perspectives from State and Local Government from inner city and regional areas
- Examples of working financial and private sector partnerships
Who will attend?
Local & State Government representatives with job titles & responsibilities for
- Community Infrastructure
- Social Infrastructure
- Community Development
- Community Facilities
- Social Planning
- Sports & Recreation
Attend to learn:
- Innovative funding models & mechanisms
- Developing advanced & detailed gap analysis
- Developing long term sustainable community partnerships
- Improving community consultation