Modernise your building assets through new technologies & maintenance practices
The management and maintenance of buildings is an escalating challenge for councils due to limited budget, the increasing technical challenges of maintenance work and the exciting development of new technologies that aid facility management.
The Optimising Building Performance in Local Government conference is designed to highlight best practice from across Australia and bring attendees examples of quantitative savings on maintenances practices and new technologies that they can embed in across the built council assets.
This conference will focus on
- How to extend the life of your assets through innovative facility & asset management practices
- How to implement new technologies to improve building performance
- How to renovate building to meet building compliance
Who will attend?
This conference will attract senior stakeholders from Local Government with responsibility for:
- Building maintenance
- Facility management
- Building services
- Environmental corporate sustainability
- Built assets
Attend to learn:
- Open your council to innovative facility management practices
- Source & adopt new technologies that bring the best bang for buck in carbon efficiency
- Bring your buildings up to modern compliance in disability access & fire protection
- Adopt new asset management practices to improve your building’s condition