Driving growth & investment in BTR
Criterion’s inaugural 2019 Build to Rent conference have brought together over 200+ delegates and 50+ speakers from the industry to share best practices on planning, design, delivery, operations and financing models. Criterion are proud to partner with the industry to deliver the 3rd Driving Growth & Investment in Build to Rent Conference in Sydney.
The event is an established platform providing a holistic insight into the opportunities, barriers and the potential for growth of the BTR asset class in Australia. With all these discussions over the past year, one thing is certain – Australia’s build-to-rent market is about to take off. The past year has not just seen projects being announced across the country, but has also seen notable projects delivered.
As well as hearing from key industry stakeholders, policymakers and market players, attendees will also be able to engage in a series of interactive panel discussions on central issues which will help shape BTR in Australia.
Stay informed on this emerging asset class
- Understand the challenges and opportunities in the BTR market
- Listen and learn from the Private & Public Sector
- Gain valuable insights from international markets,best practices and emerging models
- Network with the BTR key players and stakeholders; make new contacts and connections
Who will attend?
Organisations and individuals looking at the emerging BTR marketplace, interested in understanding the market, identifying opportunities, making the right connections.
- Pension/Superannuation Funds
- Fund Managers
- Commonwealth & State Treasury
- State Planning Authorities
- Housing Associations
- Local Councils
- Consultants & Contractors
- Property Lawyers
Attend to learn:
- Exploring successful financing models
- Mobilising, managing and operating a successful BTR development
- Designing for BTR
- Addressing policy and planning challenges