Driving Growth & Investment in Build to Rent
Based on the success of our inaugural Build to Rent Conference in Sydney, we are excited to bring you our 2nd edition in Melbourne.
Build to Rent is a successful housing model internationally. As momentum in Australia grows around the emergence of this new real estate asset class, the industry is slowly but surely exploring the viability of this model, calling for government assistance via rental reform, land donation and tax concessions.
Despite these barriers BTR has arrived in Australia with projects being announced across the country. Whether BTR could provide new avenues for investors as well as improve housing affordability it makes for an interesting real estate product that could become a true component of residential real estate.
The highly interactive Build to Rent conference will address the key concerns of all stakeholders involved in delivering a successful BTR model.
Stay informed on this emerging asset class
- Understand the challenges and opportunities in the BTR market
- Listen and learn from private & public sector
- Gain valuable insights from international markets best practices and emerging models
- Network with the Industry’s key players and stakeholders; make new contacts and connections
Who will attend?
Organisations and individuals looking at the emerging BTR marketplace, interested in understanding the market, identifying opportunities, making the right connections:
- Pension/Superannuation Funds
- Fund Managers
- Commonwealth & State Treasury
- State Planning Authorities
- Housing Associations
- Local Councils
- Consultants & Contractors
- Property Lawyers
Attend to learn:
- Operating and managing BTR
- Addressing policy and planning regulations
- Driving investment & successful financing models
- Design considerations of BTR vs BTS