Renew your bridge network
Australia’s vast network of bridges are ageing and deteriorating whilst absorbing more traffic than ever before. As these structures age, it is crucial to avoid catastrophic failures and meet the needs of the country’s growing population. To compound the issue, government organisations that are responsible for bridges often struggle to keep up with ongoing maintenance needs as this requires specialised technical knowledge and experience.
As the Federal Government’s Bridge Renewal Program continues to provide funding for the upgrade and replacement of bridges, it is a crucial time for local government to act and bolster their bridge networks to future proof these costly assets.
The Bridge Asset Management & Renewal conference will bring together local and state government stakeholders and contractors to give attendees insights into technical engineering techniques and asset management programs that focus on reviewing, renewing and maintaining their bridge networks.
Attend & learn how to
- Improve inspection techniques for timber and concrete structures
- Develop an asset management plan for your bridge network
- Renew and replace ageing bridges with more sustainable structures
- Advance technical bridge engineering techniques
Who will attend?
Directors, General Managers, Managers & Engineers from State & Local Government with responsibilities for:
- Asset Management
- Capital Works
- Maintenance Work
- Bridge Upgrades & Renewal
Attend to learn:
- Improve & innovate bridge inspection for better portfolio management
- Develop a bridge asset management plan to manage ongoing maintenance needs
- Apply modern engineering techniques to renew & replace ageing bridges
- Extend the life-cycle of your bridge network