Cost effective practices to replace, renew & maintain your bridges
Bridges are complex pieces of infrastructure with specific safety needs. Local and State Government officials across Australia are struggling to maintain their bridge portfolio on limited funding.
The recently announced Bridge Renewal Programme commits over $360 million over five years to renew Local and State Government bridges across Australia. This provides asset owners with a vital opportunity to renew their ageing assets and drive improvement in their transport infrastructure.
The ‘Bridge Asset Management & Renewal’ conference will focus on:
- How to strategically plan your bridge portfolio on limited funding
- How to improve your inspection techniques & conduct innovative maintenance works
- How to manage the replacement & renewal processes
Who will attend?
This conference is attracting senior stakeholders from State and Local Government with responsibility for:
- Asset Management
- Capital Works
- Maintenance Work
- Bridge Upgrades & Renewal
Attend to learn:
- Discover award winning practice from other asset owners
- Gain key technical insights on condition assessments, load capacity, inspection techniques & heritage listed bridges
- Improve your asset management & maintenance procedures
- Two days of industry networking & knowledge