Business transformation is an ongoing journey within Australian universities. With the government’s ongoing funding cuts and movement towards the deregulation of tertiary education, universities are needing to let go of traditional processes and become more competitive and commercially minded.
With a focus on achieving efficiencies, improving service delivery and driving effective change management, the ‘Business Improvement in Universities‘ conference will showcase leading case-studies and implementable strategies which will put Australian universities amongst the world’s top rated education institutions.
This conference will focus on:
- Aligning business strategies with university vision
- Streamlining processes & optimising resources
- Balancing user-expectations with outcomes
- Improving stakeholder engagement & communication
- Measuring project outcomes & ensuring return on investments
- Delivering the highest quality service experience to the customer
Who will attend?
Senior university executives, directors, managers & representatives with responsibility for:
- Business Transformation
- Business Process Improvement
- Strategy, Planning & Performance
- HR & Administration
- Finance & Operations
- IT & Digital Services
- Service Delivery
- Organisational Change
Attend to learn:
Align & implement business strategies alongside university vision
Manage constant & evolving change across your organisation
Streamline processes & optimise resources
Measure outcomes & ensure return on investments