Learn how to best modernise & embed technology to improve asset management
Managing and maintaining assets to their optimum condition and being compliant to IS 5500 standards is incredibly challenging, particularly with declining funds.
Technology is revolutionising asset management. It is changing how people develop insight into the asset condition and decision making on treatments. However, technology is also causing headaches. Through case studies, this event breaks down how technology can be implemented to bring real results to public sector asset management.
Attend and learn how to make technology work for you!
The Transforming Public Sector Asset Management conference will focus on how to establish a new asset management plan through:
- Developing an excellent data strategy from sourcing to management
- Analysing information to make the right treatment decision & optimise lifecycle costs
- Identifying new technology to improve asset strategy
Who will attend?
Senior representatives from Federal, State, Local Government, Health Services and Universities with the responsibility for and job titles of:
- Director of Asset Management
- Director of Infrastructure
- Asset Manager/Coordinator
- Asset Engineer
- Strategic Asset Analysts
- Manager of Asset Maintenance
Attend to learn:
- Use technology to enable sophisticated asset management & to optimise lifecycle costs
- Create a “single source of truth” in asset data
- Develop an integrated enterprise system to create a holistic understanding of an asset portfolio
- Interpret data & information to make the right decisions on asset intervention