Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Rhys Ghorashi on 02 9239 5732 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
In a world that is increasingly mobile, interconnected and interdependent, the safety and security of citizens and nations, infrastructure and information depends on an individual’s and organisation’s ability to make the right decisions. Around the world in the markets that Thales serves — defence, security, aerospace and transportation — these decisions are of critical importance. Thales provides critical decision-makers, users and operators with the best tools, technologies and resources to gather process and distribute information, helping to interpret complex situations, to make better informed decisions leading to better actions and outcomes. Thales is a major contributor to the Australian and New Zealand economies as a manufacturer, service provider and exporter, employer and developer of new, home grown technologies and skills. Contributing to Australia’s and New Zealand’s growth, national security and resilience, across the region Thales delivers strategically important industrial activities and assets. Thales employs 3,200 people at key sites across Australia and New Zealand, with 50% located in regional Australia.