Are you ready for the new standards?
Video content and presentations from the conference are now available. To purchase sessions please click here or for more information about the recordings, view the video below.
Missed the Conference?
If you couldn’t make it to the two day event, conference video recordings are available for purchase. This video presentation pack features a full video recording of the sessions with the added benefit of synchronised speaker’s slide presentations so you can follow along as you watch.
- Unlimited access is $699+GST
- Attendees of the conference receives $200 off – use discount code provided
*For more details about speakers and their sessions, please refer to the ‘Agenda’ tab
To purchase the conference video packages click here or email email@example.com
July 2019 marks the transition to the new Single Aged Care Quality Standards, and pressure on providers to be compliant is increasing following several high profile sanctions and public scrutiny as a result of the Royal Commission. Delivering high quality care must be the first priority for providers looking to survive and thrive during this period of change.
The Quality in Aged Care Conference that ran in Sydney from the 26th – 29th August was once again brought to you in partnership with COTA Australia and ACSA. Following a gathering of over 200 leaders from across Australia at the Quality in Aged Care Conference in March 2019, the conference offered insights into the next chapter of aged care reform. It is a critical opportunity for all providers of aged care services to learn from industry leaders, peak bodies and legislators and prepare their organisations for some of the biggest challenges facing the industry, including the Royal Commission and the new standards.
Key takeaways from attending
- The latest on the Royal Commission from key industry leaders and peak bodies
- Strategies to comply with the new Single Aged Care Quality Standards
- Interactive discussion of key challenges including building consumer trust, measuring quality and effectively managing complex care
What’s new at this event?
- Fresh insights directly from the Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission and the Department of Health about the new standards and ongoing reform
- Hear case studies and learnings from 10+ diverse and leading providers such as Opal Aged Care, BlueCross & Uniting
- Address key challenges including minimising the use of restraint and ensuring quality care for people living with dementia
Attend to learn:
- Hear the latest insights on reform & the Royal Commission
- Enhance quality processes & clinical governance to comply with the new standards
- Build consumer trust & engagement
- Measure quality of care & quality of life