Are you ready for the new standards?
July 2019 marks the transition to the new Single Aged Care Quality Standards, and pressure on providers to be compliant is increasing following several high profile sanctions and public scrutiny as a result of the Royal Commission. Delivering high quality care must be the first priority for providers looking to survive and thrive during this period of change.
The Quality in Aged Care Conference running in Sydney from the 26th – 29th August is once again brought to you in partnership with COTA Australia and ACSA. Following a gathering of over 200 leaders from across Australia at the Quality in Aged Care Conference in March 2019, this next conference offers insights into the next chapter of aged care reform. It is a critical opportunity for all providers of aged care services to learn from industry leaders, peak bodies and legislators and prepare their organisations for some of the biggest challenges facing the industry, including the Royal Commission and the new standards.
What will you gain by attending?
- The latest on the Royal Commission from key industry leaders and peak bodies
- Strategies to comply with the new Single Aged Care Quality Standards
- Interactive discussion of key challenges including building consumer trust, measuring quality and effectively managing complex care
What’s new at this event?
- Fresh insights directly from the Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission and the Department of Health about the new standards and ongoing reform
- Hear case studies and learnings from 10+ diverse and leading providers such as Opal Aged Care, BlueCross & Uniting
- Address key challenges including minimising the use of restraint and ensuring quality care for people living with dementia
Who will attend?
Chief Executives, General Managers and Directors from Home, Community and Residential Care providers with responsibilities for:
- Client/Consumer Relations
Attend to learn:
- Hear the latest insights on reform & the Royal Commission
- Enhance quality processes & clinical governance to comply with the new standards
- Build consumer trust & engagement
- Measure quality of care & quality of life