Are you ready to respond to the biggest challenges facing Aged Care?
Developed in partnership with COTA and ACSA
Following a series of high profile compliance failures and reports of elder abuse in aged care facilities, further perpetuating a negative perception of the sector, pressure on providers to deliver high quality services is greater than ever. This is exacerbated by the implementation of the Royal Commission into Aged Care which promises further negative press as it uncovers tough stories and will no doubt have significant implications for the future of the industry.
At the same time, providers must be ready for the new Single Aged Care Quality Framework and Standards to officially come into force in July 2019. Focusing on consumer directed care, the new standards mandate a shift away from traditional models of care and will require dramatic transformation of organisational processes to prioritise and demonstrate quality of care and quality of life.
With increased public scrutiny and a strong government commitment to ensure and improve quality, the Quality in Aged Care Conference 2019, is a critical event for all providers of aged care services to take away key insights and information from industry leaders, peak bodies and legislators and prepare their organisations for some of the biggest challenges facing the industry, including the Royal Commission and the new standards.
What you will take away
- Updates from industry peak bodies about ongoing reform and legislative changes
- Advice from organisations who’ve been through other Royal Commissions
Insights from consumer advocacy groups around consumer expectations
- Strategies from award-winning, best practice providers to grow a consumer-focused culture
- Tools to measure & deliver quality care
Innovative solutions to improve quality of life for of consumers
Who will attend?
Chief Executives, General Managers and Directors from Home, Community and Residential Care providers with responsibilities for:
- Client/Consumer Relations
IMPORTANT VENUE INFORMATION
Due to overwhelming popularity, this conference has been relocated from the Sydney Boulevard Hotel to the
Hyatt Regency Sydney
Attend to learn:
- Strategically respond to the Royal Commission into Aged Care
- Transition to the new standards & ensure continuous improvement
- Transform organisational processes & build a consumer centric culture
- Deliver & measure quality of care & quality of life