What will the future of Aged Care IT look like?
Aged care service providers are being driven into a more competitive marketplace, for which technology will play a pivotal role in driving efficiencies and cost effectiveness, while also providing better care for the customer.
The Driving Performance in Aged Care IT conference will discuss how to best leverage technology investment to support and assist business operations and meet the ongoing legislative changes shaping the industry.
- Strategies to create a technology roadmap
- Overcoming the divide between business and IT
- How to put customers at the heart of the business
- Adapting to higher expectations from tech-savvy residents
- Rolling out complex programs which are aligned to strategy
Who will attend?
Chief Information Officers and Chief Financial Officers along with General Managers and Directors from Home, Community and Residential Care providers with responsibilities for:
- Business Development
Attend to learn:
- Align IT with your business objectives & strategy
- Use technology to support a CDC environment
- Create a customer centric organisation