Are you concerned about financial sustainability in your aged care organisation?
As the aged care sector finds itself in the midst of substantial reform, financial sustainability is threatened. A recent industry report by StewartBrown indicates 43% of aged care facilities are operating at a loss, as income fails to keep up with increasing expenses. Many providers are concerned about how financial pressures will impact the future of their organisations and the quality of care being delivered to older Australians.
The Financial Sustainability in Aged Care conference will provide greater clarity on the potential funding changes and offer insights from industry leaders on how best to respond and innovate for financial sustainability during this period of reform.
What you will take away?
- Insights from government representatives on financial sustainability in aged care
- Advice from expert researchers on the options and potential implications of funding changes
- Strategies from peak bodies on how to adapt to the evolving funding landscape
- Tools to identify and review investment opportunities to maximise revenue
- Ideas to innovate and grow your business in a competitive marketplace
- Skills to improve your financial outlook without cutting back on quality
Who will attend?
Board Members, Chief Executives and Senior Management including, CFOs, COOs,General Managers and Directors responsible for:
- Strategy & Innovation
- Residential & Home Care
Attend to learn:
- The future of aged care funding & options for sustainability
- Adapting to thrive in an evolving funding landscape
- Identifying & leveraging opportunities for business model innovation & growth
- Balancing costs & improving efficiencies while ensuring quality