Are you concerned about financial sustainability in your aged care organisation?
As the aged care sector struggles through reform and growing financial pressures, it is vital to actively engage with the key issues and conversations that will shape the future of the industry, particularly as the Royal Commission looks at how to deliver quality aged care services in a sustainable way. There is no silver bullet for aged care providers and it is more important than ever for providers to take calculated risks, drive innovation and transform organisational culture to secure your financial future.
Hear directly from government, industry leaders and peak bodies at the Financial Transformation in Aged Care Conference. Developed in partnership with COTA Australia and ACSA, this event is your opportunity to voice your concerns, strategise with leading providers, and actively engage in dialogue that will build a stronger, sustainable future for your organisation and the industry.
What you will take away from this event
- An understanding of the current state of funding and potential opportunities for future sustainability and growth
- Insights to increase risk appetite and engage internal stakeholders in organisational transformation
- Advice on how to get your board engaged and bring them on the journey
- A framework on how to implement and leverage technology in a sustainable way
- Pathways to better invest in staff to optimise performance and deliver high quality services
- Lessons learned, feedback and ideas from profitable providers
Who will attend?
Board Members, Chief Executives and Senior Management including, CFOs, COOs, General Managers and Directors responsible for:
- Residential & Home Care
Attend to learn:
- Gain insights on the current state of funding for aged care
- Drive innovation & a positive culture of risk to enable your organisation to thrive
- Unpack and explore new opportunities for resourcing the sector
- Leverage technology to manage the cost of high quality care & the workforce