Driving organisational performance
Drawing on Professor Groysberg’s experience teaching Harvard Business School’s executive education program “Leading Professional Services Firms”, this executive forum is designed to teach leadership and management practices that impact organisational effectiveness in professional service firms. It is a unique opportunity for leadership teams to come together to explore the topics crucial for driving high performance and enhancing the capability of executive teams.
Professor Boris Groysberg will lead discussion using the HBS case method, an innovative teaching model critiquing actual case studies from top professional service firms around the globe for world-class best practice, combining interactive lecture, video, and small group discussions.
- Discover world class benchmarking tools, concepts, and principles
- Understand how leadership and management systems can support strategy
- Learn tools and techniques to improve organisational execution and performance
- Compare and contrast different leadership practices in leading professional service firms
- Understand how organisations deal with the challenges of strategy implementation, leadership and people management, and application of those lessons to the professional service organisation
- Discuss how to align vision, strategy, leadership and people management
- Learn how to create a leadership system that supports ongoing operational execution
- Apply key concepts to your own issues, and share new thinking with others
Who should attend?
This executive forum is designed for senior and aspiring leaders from professional service firms, including but not limited to:
- Research & Evaluation
- Financial Planning
Attend to learn:
- Enhance executive leadership capability through world class benchmarking tools & concepts
- Gain a clear plan to improve organisational execution & performance
- Learn how to navigate the challenges of strategy implementation & people management
- Tailored case studies and leadership strategy specifically designed for professional service firms