Welcome to the ‘Aged Care IT’ conference. This interactive, case study driven event will bring together IT professionals from across the sector to network and discuss best practice for future success.
Enhance your conference experience with:
- 15 fantastic speakers delivering lessons learnt from their recent IT projects
- Speed Networking session: get ready to meet new people, make connections & build your network
- Vendor Roundtable session to hear about leading technologies and business processes
- Spotlight session to get all of your pressing questions answered
Leaders from the Aged Care Sector including:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- Heads of Information Technology
- Heads of Information Services
- Heads of Customer Experience
- Heads of Infrastructure
- General Managers
Attend to learn:
- Cloud adoption to drive efficiency
- Cyber & information security best practise
- Digital transformation for a customer centric organisation
- The importance of technology in a CDC market
Silver Chain Group
i.on my care
i.on my care is an evidence based Governance, Risk Management, Compliance platform for aged care communities, that simplifies day to day management and continuous quality improvement.
Our development team follows, and is regularly appraised against, the highly regarded CMMI-DEV processes, our cloud server is in an ISO 27001 accredited facility, and we are in readiness for ISO 9001, as well as pursuing ISO 29110 for our processes.
We understand the importance of being able to trust our software and its support. We know that our aged care, community care, hospital, disability and retirement clients need and expect systems which are:
- robust – don’t crash
- responsive – don’t hang
- consistent – no unexpected results
- are secure – no data losses or breaches.
- That is our overall aim. We are committed to quality, security and reliability in both software products and customer service
i.on my care will help you:
- Know what to do — Interpret the regulations, standards, contracts, trading agreements and policies for your environment.
- Know what you do — Understand and document your policies, processes and controls.
- Do what you say — Monitor for compliance and changes over time.
- Say what you know — Report as required.
Manad Plus by Management Advantage
If you operate an aged care organisation, you need Manad Plus.
Manad Plus is the most comprehensive aged care software solution on the market. Designed to be easy to use with a suite of modules covering all aspects of managing an aged care home.
Modules include: client administration, clinical management, communication tools, management logs, staff administration and all aspects of financial management of your clients.
- Waiting list and Enquiry management
- ACFI optimisation
- Online claiming with Medicare
- Assessments, Care plans and Progress notes
- Incident reporting
- Task tracking and Alerts
- Risk management
- CQI Plans and Audits
- Client invoicing and Bond management
- Payment statement reconciliation
- Ease of use
- Save valuable staff time
- Track tasks not completed
- Mobile data entry via the app
- Optimise ACFI funding
- 100’s of reports and customise your own
- Instant analysis and charting of data
- All software updates included
- Client input into development
- Built-in online help documentation
Contact us now on 1300 62 62 32 to find out how Manad Plus can make your life easier and seamlessly integrate into your day.
VisiCase is an innovative, web based care management solution which facilitates seamless and efficient delivery. It enables individual care planning and budgeting as well as measuring progress towards desired outcomes. Thanks to the friendly user interface and mobile access, service delivery is easier than ever before! Face NDIS challenges with the smart solution. It’s key capabilities are NDIS compliant, Client Portal, Funds Management Person-Centred Care, cloud Technology and Resource Allocation
Date: 12 Mar 2017 By: Lisa NguyenWe are barely scratching the surface of dementia specific care. The growing mortality rates for dementia patients have only intensified the urgency to adopt better strategies in dementia care. One particular area of concern is that many dementia patients are likely to find themselves in potentially dangerous situations if they become disoriented and unable to …
Date: 5 Mar 2017 By: Laura DunlopWhile the Aged Care Roadmap has been widely welcomed, multiple strategies will now be needed to ensure the changes deliver an inclusive and sustainable system. What’s more, the pace of change needs to be stepped up to alleviate the reform fatigue that has set in for some providers. This is just some of the feedback …
Date: 21 Feb 2017 By: Laura DunlopMoving to a consumer-led market has had major impacts on aged care providers unwilling to change with the times. The million dollar questions are now being asked: How can we give the customer what they want, when they want, within the regulatory frameworks? And how do we simultaneously achieve sustainability as a competitive player in …
Date: 15 Jan 2017 By: Nieves MurrayIt’s an exciting but challenging time to be a seniors’ lifestyle and care provider in Australia. The Baby Boomer generation is driving changing customer expectations. New technologies and materials are expanding possibilities in care and housing, and government reforms require care providers to compete for customers for the first time. To ensure we not only …