Best way to plan for a marketplace banking future
As the Big 4 prepare for their Open Banking ‘Pilot Program’ and the new February 2020 deadline, pressure has heighted to ensure a robust, reliable and secure regime for Australian consumers. All other banks can gain exclusive insights into their strategies to assist in preparing for their own unchanged July 2020 deadline. All key managers in financial organisations must determine what their organisation may look like in the future and how services will be created, marketed and distributed.
The Open Banking conference will address how to:
- Identify the capabilities and investments needed to make it happen
- Cover the basics by targeting specific lifestage moments using external APIs
- Look for partners aligned with your open platform vision
- Choose a strategic ecosystem model that is close to your strategic priorities and market positioning
- Create new business models, revenue models, product development processes, and sales strategies to optimise the value of open banking
The Open Banking conference will bring together major international and local banks, Fintechs, data aggregators and government stakeholders to share high-level strategies on building trust, gaining consent and improving customer experience.
Open Banking is Australia’s premier conference for chief executives and their teams to truly evaluate the opportunities and risks that Open Banking presents. It provides an unparalleled forum for these influencers to exchange ideas, debate viewpoints, reveal their strategies to the same market challenges, and share experience in an environment of their peers.
Who will attend?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Customer Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Incumbent banks
- Challenger banks
- P2P lenders
- Cards & payments providers
- Alternative lenders
- Utilities & telecoms providers
- Industry regulators
- API platforms / service providers
Attend to learn:
- Platform strategy & open business models that meet increasing consumer demands
- Timelines & scope of data that will be included in the framework
- How to forge successful bank/fintech partnerships that build market share
- Planning risk mitigation strategies for data protection, privacy & liability concerns