What is the next step for the NDIS strategy roll out? Since it’s implementation nearly a year ago we have seen the positive benefits this scheme has provided to disabled people.
But when the Government funding starts to dry up a little, NFPs need to stay ahead of the game and realise that the landscape is now more competitive than ever.
How can you capture your share of the market?
- Apply a more creative and innovative approach
- Effective Marketing
- Differentiation and targeted Marketing
- Review existing models
- Cost-effective Marketing Strategies
- Stay competitive!
After some extensive research we have established the key challenges when it comes to Marketing in a Consumer Driven Era…
- Producing successful campaigns with a limited budget
- Creating a dialogue with clients, families & carers online
- Maximising the benefits from your social media activities
- Producing effective campaigns in a self-directed environment
- Developing an advanced understanding of reforms
- Getting senior management buy in for your communication strategy
- Attracting staff that can deliver on brand promise
Want to know more on how to enhance marketing activities to stay competitive in light of this fundamental change to the disability service industry? Check out Marketing in a Consumer Driven Era being held this August in Sydney where you will learn lesson from organisations in trial sites on all the tools you need to take on reform!