Growth in digital innovations has created a range of opportunities for enhanced customer service delivery.
However, government agencies continue to grapple with effectively managing customer service channels while continuing to gather and analyse meaningful customer data. In addition, as the front facing component of the public sector evolves, it is important to bring internal stakeholders on that journey. How you maintain consistency in customer service as well as keep staff up-skilled and motivated can greatly affect your customers’ experience and satisfaction.
This ebook contains tips and advice from previous speakers at Criterion’s Public Sector Customer Service conferences, including:
- Sharon Melamed, Managing Director at Matchboard
- Damien Robinson, Senior Customer Service Advisor at Blue Mountains City Council
- Coleen Cartwright, Coordinator of Customer Service and Design at City of Boroondara
- Cameron Ord, ACT Sales Manager at Sitecore Australia
- Penny Webb-Smart, Executive Director of Service Reform at Department of Finance, Services & Innovation, NSW.
The next conference in this series, Enhancing Public Sector Customer Service, takes place in Melbourne in February 2017. Attend this event to learn how to:
- Grow a high performing customer service workforce
- Develop & optimise a contact channel strategy
- Effectively measure & analyse customer data
Book by November 18th to save $400 on ticket prices!