Whether you’re looking for a quick, fun activity or long term projects to boost STEM learning, we’ve got a collection of STEM activities to get the ball rolling this term!
- Watch liquid move without touching it by making magnetic slime
- Get term started with a bang with these exploding pop rockets
- Understand the characteristics of Earth’s atmosphere as you ascend to space
- Develop an amphibian unit study for students from k-12
- Build a computer coding game without a computer
- Get students excited about technology with these online resources
- Build your own star wars galaxy
- Recreate this trampoline challenge in the classroom
- See how high you can get these paper fliers
- Get up and running by making miniature robots
- Graph Linear Equations – Full Body Style
- Get outside for some Nurf Gun Maths!
- Learn about 2D shapes with marshmallow geometry
- Know exactly how much you’re eating, with the Geometry of M&Ms
Want to learn more? The Improving STEM Education conference, taking place in Melbourne this August, features agenda highlights including:
- On the spot lesson planning
- Robotics for the whole school
- Aligning primary and secondary school STEM
- Manufacture your own wrist watch
- Meeting learning outcomes through PBL
Book soon to secure early bird rates!