Rebecca is a Video Producer at The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) where she creates and coordinates a range of multi platform rich media video productions. With over 12 year’s experience in corporate production and broadcast television as an Editor, working with leading production companies and networks brings a wealth of knowledge of high end film production to UTS’ central marketing department.
With the availability of smartphones, generating video content has become incredibly accessible. As one of the most engaging forms of content, it can be a great way to relate to students. However, poorly produced video content can have a negative impact on a University’s brand
Why attend this workshop?
• Identify where and how to use video content appropriately
• Improve your video production & editing skills
• Increase engagement across your social channels with
refined video content
What you will take away by attending
• Strategies in best practice & identifying where video content
• Quick tips in professionalizing video content production
• Fresh ideas on how to increase engagement on your social
Don’t Miss useful tips and tricks on using video from Rebecca Garofoletti who has been editing videos for over 12 years. She will be conducting a workshop at the Social Media Strategies for Higher Education from 30-31 October 2018, Sydney.