Endorsers & Media Partners
Roses in the Ocean
To save lives and reduce emotional pain
For all people with a lived experience of suicide to feel confident accessing a range of services and supports which will empower them towards recovery in a timely, respectful and compassionate manner.
To empower people with lived experience of suicide to inform, influence and enhance suicide prevention.
Roses in the Ocean exists to save lives and reduce emotional pain
We do this by informing, influencing and enhancing suicide prevention through the lived experience and supporting organisations to effectively and meaningfully engage lived experience expertise.
Our focus is on
- Providing critical lived experience resources and expertise.
- Building a trained and supported Lived Experience “Workforce”.
- Facilitating their meaningful involvement in suicide prevention activities.
- Leading the evolution of engaging lived experience.
Roses in the Ocean values:
- life: our first value is life itself
- learning: opportunities for people to learn from those with lived experience
- health: a healthy life and positive behaviours make a difference
- connection: the best things in life are shared with those we care about
- openness & honesty: there has been too much silence
- collaboration: we don’t have all the answers but we can help