Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact David Huggan on 02 9239 5710 to learn more.
Essential Economics is a leading consultancy in the economic analysis of ‘people, places and spaces’. Our practical approach to urban and regional economic analysis is focused on providing private and public sector clients, in Australia and internationally, with robust advice that informs decision-making. We work across a variety of fields in both the public and private sectors and have extensive experience working with State and Local governments. Essential Economics delivers real-world economics that is both practical and understandable.
Our experience in town centre analysis includes informing and developing policy for Government, as well as advice for our private clients including major retailers, developers and investors. Projects range from economic impact assessments and investment attraction strategies, through to demographic analysis, market feasibility and location planning. We undertake robust analysis supported by the expertise provided by over 20-years of experience in land use planning and development.