Embracing innovation & new ways of working in teaching & learning
The landscape of learning and teaching in higher education is constantly evolving. Propelled by innovation with technology, globalisation and the need to create workforce-ready graduates, universities are looking towards the future of learning.
Getting on the front-foot of innovation, the higher education sector is looking at how to renew educational approaches to enhance quality teaching and learning, how to build staff and student capacity and how to boost collaboration to deliver good educational and career outcomes.
As tertiary institutions navigate this transformation, the Future Teaching & Learning in Higher Education conference will bring together senior representatives in teaching and learning to share strategic and practical insights on driving sustainable change in education, technology-enhanced learning, educational redesign and future-focused learning.
Gain tangible strategies on how universities are
- Evolving & adapting to the changing learning & teaching context in higher education
- Designing for learning to enhance student outcomes & experience
- Aligning pedagogy with technology
- Innovating with online education & MOOCs
- Building employability into curricula & assessment
- Renewing curricula to enhance outcomes & skills
Who will attend?
Senior leaders and representatives in higher education with roles of Pro-Vice-Chancellors, Directors, Deans & Associate Deans, Managers & Senior Lecturers with responsibility for:
- Teaching & Learning / Academic
- Education Innovation & Transformation
- Learning Design
- Digital Learning / Technology Enhanced Learning
- E-learning / Online learning
Attend to learn:
- Integrate technology into pedagogy to enhance student learning
- Leverage learning design & curriculum reform to deliver better student outcomes
- Embed employability into learning & teaching