Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Faye Hampton at 02 9239 5775 to learn more.
Educator Impact helps school staff around the world develop their skills and improve their effectiveness as educators. We share the vision of better student outcomes and we know that creating a culture of continual improvement can be an ongoing challenge for any school. EI enables a whole-school approach to development through three key frameworks of best practice:
EI for Teachers
EI for Leaders
EI for Support Staff
We help staff get feedback on their practice; collaborate through shared and individual goal setting; and help leaders build more accountability into their growth cycle. By using data to impact behaviour change, you help your school and your staff improve; which enables greater student outcomes.
The EI framework is mapped to AITSL standards but can also be customised to meet individual school outcomes, making it relevant for all teachers and staff regardless of where they teach.
The principal mission of RADII is to improve learning outcomes for students by providing research and advanced technologies to schools.
RADII aims to:
- Improve learning outcomes for students
- Provide evidence-based services to schools
- Undertake evidence-based research on educational issues
- Support schools to undertake research
RADII’s programs make extensive use of advanced Internet technologies, developed from the ground up to address the context and needs of schools.
RADII was one of the foundation providers of state school reviews for the Government of Victoria and has conducted more than 3,500 school reviews over the past two decades. Professor Cuttance is also a foundation director of the Australasian Schools Accreditation Agency (ASAA), the only non-government organisation certified by the Australian Government to provide school performance accreditation. ASAA was established to develop a strong educationally focused accreditation process.